Lakeland Dental offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry, a dentist for you and the entire family
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
Our office offers an In-office Family Plus Plan.
In-Office Family Plus Plan
For our patients without insurance we offer a Family Plus Plan:
- ADULT MEMBERS: $275.00 / YEAR covers 2 regular cleanings, 2 exams, 1 set of x-rays per year and 12% discount on treatment
- CHILD MEMBERS: $210.00 / YEAR covers 2 cleanings, 2 exams, 1 set of x-rays, 1 flouride treatment and 12% discount on treatment.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.